Anonymous: whats got you so stressed out love?
Well i’s just that I’m a CNA and as of right now I work at a nursing home (which I love) but I’m going to school for nursing so I feel like I would gain more experience in a hospital and sometimes they pay for your schooling which would be nice. But anyways I’ve had two interviews at hospitals so far this week and they’ve both gone extremely well like so well they pretty much guarantee me a job and I have an individual job shadow next week which is kind of cool because she said the hospital usually does group shadows but she just wants me to come in so that’s a good sign but the thing is my school schedule is such odd hours it’s hard to work around it at a hospital because they have 12 hour shifts (I work 8 hour shifts at my current job). But the hospital I’m going to shadow at is trying really hard to try to work with my schedule and get me in a department somewhere and it’s a super nice place and all the people I met there were super nice and ugh I just really want to work there and I hope we can work something out. I also have an interview at a rehabilitation branch of a hospital next week so I’m hoping they possibly have 8 hour shifts since it’s a place where you stay for an extensive amount of time kind of like an assisted living/nursing home but for stroke, spinal cord injuries, etc. I would also have to take a pay cut if I transferred to a hospital so I’d have to take that into consideration. Ahhhh idk right before going into one of the interviews my husband grabbed my hand and prayed about it and asked God to help me figure out what I should be doing at this point in my life so if none of the hospital jobs work out it’s just not where I’m meant to be right now
I just need to take a deep breath, step back, and let life take its course
Anonymous: all of the flowers :-)
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss? Oh wow like 6th grade maybe? It was a dare
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer? Pierce The Veil or Ed Sheeran
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you? Blues and black
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family. My mom and dad were high school sweethearts (they’re divorced now), my oldest brother lives in Ohio, and most of my family is a bunch of Yankees
- Allium: What’s the best thing you can cook? Chicken quesadilla probabay
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you? Not the gender but I hope he/she gets my husband’s features (dark hair and light eyes)
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral? I Don’t Care If You’re Contagious by Pierce The Veil
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish? STUFFING AND PIES
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship? Nah I’m too needy
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup? French Onion or Chicken and Wild Rice
- Daffodil: What’s the most thoughtful present you’ve ever received? Probably anything that Josh has ever gotten me because it’s not just the generic flowers (although I do get those a lot which I love) but he’ll get me something that I’ve mentioned within the past few weeks that I would like to have
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone? Deeply and truly
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan? No…
- Peony: What’s your favorite hot beverage? Coffee with sweet italian cream but chai tea is a close second
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for? I usually get cupcakes instead
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes? Love them
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what? I took piano lessons for awhile but I quit because I got bored
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old? Madison Bayless she came to the beach with me that summer
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home? White with blue shutters
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order? White chocolate mocha or chai tea latte
- Violet: Do you like where you’re from? Mostly yeah
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child? Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
- Rhododendron: What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had? I had a dream my mom was raped before I was even old enough to really understand what rape is and it scared the hell out of me
- Queen Anne’s Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents? Carve pumpkins!!
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy? Twizzlers
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot? Cold
- Marigold: Do you listen to what’s on the radio? No I usually plug my phone in when I’m in the car
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains? Yessss
- Azalea: What’s a movie you cried while watching? Just one? Blue Valentine
- Dandelion: Do you think you’re important? To some people, yeah
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.
-13 important things I want you to know. - A (via iship-usdarling)
I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.
-Jon Troast (via pocahonntas)
(Source: larmoyante, via nothingsfineimtorn47)
Act like you trust people, but don’t.
-Anonymous (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: moeyhashy, via nothingsfineimtorn47)
She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again.There is no better taste than this: someone else’s laughter in your mouth.
-Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - parachute3s (via skoharas)